Fred the Notable Monkey Fred the Notable Monkey

Good, but...

It was a really funny flash until I realized that you're actually serious about this.

If you think your website is "notable" then how come it only has 280 hits on Google, and no Alexa rating at all? That doesn't mean it's a poor website (and I really liked this flash, btw) but it's still non-notable. If you are confused about wikipedia notability you should check out the page where they explain that policy (search for "WP:WEB" on Wikipedia)

JKR responds:

First of all, I have no IDEA why there is "No data" shown for Alexa. And I can't figure out how to get them to show any data, because they even have a screen shot and full info for the site.
At any rate, I am not so much concerned with having Fred the Monkey appear on Wikipedia, as how the people of Wikipedia go about telling people they are non-notable. Artists who perhaps lack the drive that I do would be quite discouraged by comments such as "You fail" and "You are not worth it" so that is what I am fighting. They can explain it away all they want in their policy, but the simple fact remains that they need to do more research into the things they are deleting and have a little more compassion towards their fellow human beings.
Glad you enjoyed the cartoon at first anyway, and thanks for leaving a review.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

great

With a cameo appearance from Lowtex punching out EBaum!

Really good flash.

ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

Masterful

That was simply great. Each puzzle tested a different unique critical thinking skill. A+, keep them coming.

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

fine

The novelty wears off after a while, but it's still a nice idea.

The sound was ripped from the Boxerjam game Mindstein - there is no reason for this not to be attributed.